A distinctly Northwoods flavor awaits you in The Marq. Three bedrooms and two full baths, along with a large screen porch with extra eating area are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. A field stone fireplace accents the knotty pine interiors and the cathedral ceiling makes it feel quite spacious. Named after the company, Marquette Electronics, founded by Mike’s Dad, Warren B. Cozzens, and his uncle Mike Cudahy, Mike designed this building and worked on the electrical crew during construction in 1995.
- Bedroom1: California King with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Full, Set of Bunks
- Bedroom 3: Full Futon
- Baths: 2 Full
- Kitchen includes stove/oven; refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, ample cooking/baking/eating facilities.
- Indoor dining area
- Plus Kitchen Island counter with bar chairs
- Large Screen porch with dining area
- Living areas with flat-screen HD TV with Free HBO and premium channels Outdoor Weber grill, fire pit, and picnic area
- Open May 1-October 1
- Two Night minimum May 1- until Father’s Day weekend.
- Off season rates apply prior to Memorial Day weekend and after Labor Day Weekend
- Rates are based on 6 persons or less, max. 9.
- Off-season nightly: $320
- Off-season weekly: $1,700
- On-season nightly: $350
- On-season weekly: $1,900
- Taxes = 8.5%
- Deposit required to confirm reservation
- Weekly stay: $450 deposit
- Nightly stay: $320 (off season), $350 (on season)